Xinxiang Bolite Rubber Products Co., Ltd. Address: Daqu Town Industrial Park, Fengquan District, Xinxiang City Phone: 0373-5788884 Contact: Manager Han Mobile phone number: 13007663261 Mobile phone number: 13569839119 QQ: 1171150508 Fax: 0373-5788884 Email: email@example.com
What causes the deformation of the injection molded product?
Release: admin Browse: 304 times
Sometimes during the production of injection molded products , the product suddenly deforms or has a color deviation, and the phenomenon of local uniformity occurs. What is the reason for this? In fact, there are many reasons for this. The injection molding machine is controlled by the computer during work, and sometimes there are deviations. So what are the specific reasons? Let me discuss them below.
1. Reasons for injection molding machine:
The plasticizing amount or heating rate of the machine is uncertain, and a machine with large plasticizing amount and heating power should be selected;
Abrasion of the screw and the barrel or the rubber head will cause the material to return and the actual filling modulus will not be correct; the failure of the heating system such as the thermocouple or the heating coil will cause the actual temperature of the barrel to be too low; the wear of the sealing element of the injection cylinder will cause oil leakage Backflow, but can not reach the required injection pressure; too small the bore of the nozzle or improper adjustment of the center of the nozzle causes excessive resistance and pressure consumption.
2. Reasons for injection mold:
1. The local or overall temperature of the mold is too low, which makes feeding difficult, and the mold temperature should be appropriately increased;
2. The cavity distribution of the mold is not balanced. The wall thickness of the part is too thin, resulting in excessive pressure consumption and insufficient filling. The wall thickness of the whole part or part should be increased or an auxiliary flow or gate can be set up to solve the problem of insufficient filling.
3. If the flow path of the mold is too small, pressure loss will occur; if it is too large, the shot will be weak; if it is too rough, it will cause dissatisfaction of the part. The size of the runner should be appropriately set, and the transition between the main runner and the runner, the gate, or the corner of the runner should apply a proper arc transition.
4. Poor venting of the mold. The material that enters the cavity is blocked by the pressure of the gas that is too late to be exhausted, causing filling dissatisfaction. You can make full use of the gap exhaust of the screw or reduce the clamping force and use the parting surface to exhaust. If necessary, an exhaust channel or air hole must be opened.