Xinxiang Bolite Rubber Products Co., Ltd. Address: Daqu Town Industrial Park, Fengquan District, Xinxiang City Phone: 0373-5788884 Contact: Manager Han Mobile phone number: 13007663261 Mobile phone number: 13569839119 QQ: 1171150508 Fax: 0373-5788884 Email: email@example.com
What are the commonly used injection molding processes?
Release: admin Browse: 307 times
In household plastic products, there are many of our common products, most of which are processed by injection molding . So what are the injection molding processes in the production of plastic products in the home, today we will briefly talk about a few.
1. Precision injection molding can ensure that the product has high precision and high repeatability in terms of size and weight. The injection molding machine using this technology can achieve high pressure and high speed injection. Because its control mode is usually open-loop or closed-loop control, it can achieve high-precision control of injection molding process parameters. Generally, precision injection requires higher precision in the mold. At present, China has been able to produce small and medium-sized precision injection molding machines.
2. Rapid prototyping technology has developed rapidly along with the diversification of home appliances and continuous upgrading, and is mainly used to prepare plastic housings for home appliances. The advantage of this technology is that small batches of plastic parts can be achieved without the need for a mold. At present, the more mature rapid prototyping methods include laser scanning molding and liquid light curing molding. Among them, laser scanning molding method is widely used. The laser scanning device is composed of a laser light source, a scanning device, a dusting device and a computer. The processing process is that the computer-controlled laser head scans according to a certain trajectory. At the position where the laser passes, the plastic micropowder is heated and melted and bonded together. After each scan, the micropowder device sprinkles a thin powder. After repeated scanning, products with a certain shape and size are formed. At present, some domestic enterprises can produce laser scanning molding machines and plastic powders, but the performance of the equipment is unstable, and the types of powders are also small.
3. Molten core injection molding technology is usually used to form special-shaped cavity products that require high cavity roughness and precision and cannot be processed by hollow molding or rotary molding. At present, the application of this technology in foreign countries has been relatively mature, but it is still in an individual application state in China. The processing principle of this technology is that the core shape that forms the cavity is formed first, and then the core shape is used as an insert for injection molding. Under the heating effect of the injection molded part, the core is melted and flowed out, thereby forming a cavity. The most important point to use this technology is to know the melting point of core materials and plastic parts. Generally, the core material can be selected from general-purpose plastics, thermoplastic elastomers or low-melting-point metals such as lead, tin, and the like according to specific conditions.
4.Gas assisted / water assisted injection molding
It has a wide range of applications and can be used to form many types of injection molded parts. Its typical product is a TV casing. During injection, gas or superheated water can be injected into the cavity almost simultaneously with the plastic melt. At this time, the plastic melt is covered with gas or superheated water, and the formed plastic product has a sandwich structure. After the plastic part is shaped, the gas or water can be released and the mold can be demoulded. Such products have the advantages of material saving, small shrinkage, good appearance and good rigidity. The key part of the molding equipment is the gas or water assisted device and its control software. In recent years, although there have been many domestic studies on this and the application speed is fast, domestic equipment is still unstable.
5. Electromagnetic dynamic injection molding technology was invented by Mr. Qu Jinping of South China University of Technology. This technology causes the screw to reciprocate in the axial direction through the effect of electromagnetic force. Because the plastic is micro-plasticized in the pre-plasticizing stage, the structure of the plastic part in the holding stage is more compact, and the internal stress of the product is reduced. This technology can be used to form more demanding products such as optical discs. When used in the molding of ordinary products, it can improve the quality of the products.
6. The application of plastic injection molding technology and equipment in foreign countries has been relatively mature. When using this technology, it is necessary to clamp a special printed decorative plastic film in a mold before injection molding, and then injection molding. The printed film can be adhered to the surface of the plastic after being deformed by heat, which is not only beautiful and firm, but also eliminates the post-decoration step.
In general, the demand for plastic molds for home appliances plastic products is very large. For example, a refrigerator or a fully automatic washing machine usually requires more than 100 molds, an air conditioner requires more than 20 pairs, and a color TV The machine requires 50-70 pairs of plastic molds. At the same time, the technical requirements for plastic molds are relatively high, and the mold processing cycle is often required to be as short as possible, thereby greatly promoting the development of mold design and modern mold manufacturing technology. In addition, some difficult molds such as hot runner injection molds and laminated injection molds are gradually increasing in domestic applications.